Re: Post Your Cartoons and Yuk Yuks

Gaznazdiak wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:17 pm My sister has one that steals things and hides them about the house.

Funny critters
Unless your sister lives alone, it's the people! I guarantee it! But they blame the cat.
Both my son and my wife take stuff, but....My son doesn't return it, my wife puts it down where ever she happens to be. Then I have to say "Anyone seen my..." stapler, tape dispenser, scissors, crocs, tape measure, etc... They don't actually STEAL it...they just borrow it. But nobody touches my tools without permission. And, usually, when I can't find one, I know it's nobody's fault by my own.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:05 pm Unless your sister lives alone, it's the people! I guarantee it! But they blame the cat.
Both my son and my wife take stuff, but....My son doesn't return it, my wife puts it down where ever she happens to be. Then I have to say "Anyone seen my..." stapler, tape dispenser, scissors, crocs, tape measure, etc... They don't actually STEAL it...they just borrow it. But nobody touches my tools without permission. And, usually, when I can't find one, I know it's nobody's fault by my own.
I don't know, Yankee, I've seen cats take a lot of things. Just the other day I caught one of them with my chainsaw trying to cut down a tree to get at a squirrel. He didn't even offer to pay for the gas he used running it, either.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Eris wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:02 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:05 pm Unless your sister lives alone, it's the people! I guarantee it! But they blame the cat.
I don't know, Yankee, I've seen cats take a lot of things. Just the other day I caught one of them with my chainsaw trying to cut down a tree to get at a squirrel. He didn't even offer to pay for the gas he used running it, either.
Geez, what a dope! Didn't you tell him, that's why he has claws, so he can climb the tree faster than cutting it down? Was he at least wearing gloves and safety glasses???
Next you'll tell me he was smoking a cigarette while he was gassing it up!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

YankeeTarheel wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:05 pm
Gaznazdiak wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:17 pm My sister has one that steals things and hides them about the house.

Funny critters
Unless your sister lives alone, it's the people! I guarantee it! But they blame the cat.
No, busted in the act.
He's not at all furtive, he's quite nonchalant about it.
It seems everything in his house is his stuff.
Fidelis ad mortem

Gaznazdiak wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:35 am

Funny critters
No, busted in the act.
It's a cat. You live there to serve the cat.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

K9s wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:56 am
Gaznazdiak wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:35 am

Funny critters
No, busted in the act.
K9, you KNOW puppies are far worse! They not only take it, they DESTROY it!

K9s wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:45 am
YankeeTarheel wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:24 am
K9s wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:56 am
K9, you KNOW puppies are far worse! They not only take it, they DESTROY it!
Puppies grow up, cats just keep catting. :)
Well, yeah, cats DO keep destroying stuff.