Re: Antifa Protesters Surround Tucker Carlson's Home

VodoundaVinci wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:57 pm But nothing bad happened. No broken door, no scary shit. Just clever smart folks chanting Kum by Yah.

Vote Democrat! It's the only hope we have...if you vote otherwise or think otherwise it's a vote for Trump!

Don't think otherwise. It's Dem or Rep. Choose.

VooDoo
It is matter of perspective , bunch of people in my front yard knocking in my door unless they are carollers are going to make me fear for my life and well being

Do I agree with a guy? Nope not by long shot but do I condon such behaviour nope

Re: Antifa Protesters Surround Tucker Carlson's Home

I find it odd that fear for one’s life has become justification to kill another. Since when has claiming fear as legal defense taken root in American culture? I seem to recall that fear is the indicator for courage to rise to the occasion, figure out an answer, not to wet your pants and run for your life.

But don’t take it from me, listen to a real hero’s take on fear:
https://youtu.be/Zo62S0ulqhA
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi