Racist Trump

Talk about anything you like but keep it civil. This is a public forum, the views and opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of the LGC.

Moderators: Inquisitor, admin, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

FrontSight
Loquacious

Re: Racist Trump

#26 Post by FrontSight » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:25 pm

I'll take an anti-gunner over a white supremacist every day of the week. Don't get me wrong, I really wouldn't want either. But if I have to have one or the other...I just can't tolerate racism.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

#27 Post by K9s » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 pm

For many people, it is a bigger problem than tolerating racism. People die from white supremacist & religious-nationalist leaders and their policies.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

FrontSight
Loquacious

#28 Post by FrontSight » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:51 pm

K9s wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:04 pm
For many people, it is a bigger problem than tolerating racism. People die from white supremacist & religious-nationalist leaders and their policies.
Which is why I can't tolerate racism. It all begins with tolerance. Once you tolerate, you give them permission to take the next step.
“I think there’s a right-wing conspiracy to promote the idea of a left-wing conspiracy”