These are some of my favorite things

DireWolf's photo of his gun nestled among his things is a hoot
DireWolf.jpg
I want to set up a diorama expressing all that is sacred to me but until then here's an example from another forum
Tools o the trade.jpg
Calculator, 44 & bread knife.

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

-Maria von Trapp :roll:

Puffing up is no substitute for smarts but it's a common home remedy

Re: These are some of my favorite things

Well, I do have this one,

But I need to do a new one since I sold that Model 64 and bought a Model 10 in it's place. Plus I pick up my brand new 642 tomorrow night... I think I see what my weekend photo project will be. Maybe I should break out the 4x5?
Live like you will never die, love like you've never been hurt, dance
like no-one is watching.
Alex White

Yeah, this could be the start of a tradition on this forum. Call it "stream-of-consciousness and Tourette's syndrome comes to photographic composition".

I'm not much of a photographer either, but I'm looking forward to giving this a try.
"To initiate a war of aggression...is the supreme international crime" - Nuremberg prosecutor Robert Jackson, 1946

Here we go:

How's that for a collection of weird things. The cat put herself in there, but she is one of my favorite things.

Sadly I'm drinking the last of the 16 year old Lagavulin as I type this. I got it as a birthday present. But my birthday is coming up in about a month and a half - maybe I'll get another bottle!

That's a 1979 Gottlieb Genie pinball game by the way. I have three pinball machines and that's the newest one. You can see the side of the Gottlieb Sky Jump machine in the background.

I think Master Chief might have to go in all my gun photos from now on. Even the ones where I'm trying to sell grips. :lol:
-+-+-+-+
"Nothing exists except atoms and empty space. Everything else is just opinion." -Democritus 
-+-+-+-+-
Come check out my custom 1911 grips and other wooden items at my Etsy store.

How's that for a collection of weird things. The cat put herself in there, but she is one of my favorite things.
Correction, YOU are one of HER favorite things. There are no cat owners, only subjects of cat overlords.
If I hear "crony" capitalism one more time I'm going to be ill. Capitalism is capitalism, dog eats dog and one dog ends up on top, and he defends that place with all the power he's accumulated.

Simmer down wrote:
104_5340-2.JPG
Double click to enlarge

The breakfast of champions. Its the foundation of my day.
More protein, less greens eh? :lol:

This low carb composition looks strangely familiar.

Great pick.

Xela
"We are all born mad. Some remain so." Waiting for Godot

"...as soon as there is language, generality has entered the scene..." Derrida

Simmer down wrote:
104_5340-2.JPG
Double click to enlarge

The breakfast of champions. Its the foundation of my day.
I had no idea you could still get NoDoz in bottles anymore.

Considering the level of OTC stimulants, wouldn't a scattergun be a better focus point? :lol: :lol:
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

the comedian wrote:Czech pilsner and a Czech pistol.
If I saw that correctly, it's the 7th Amendment that is circled?

If so, Slocum is CRAP. Jurisprudence should reign. Appeals are possible but setting aside the findings of one's peers is wrong.

If not, which one was it?
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.