Black Friday red dots

Review and discussions of optic related equipment.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

featureless
Verified Member
Verified Member

Black Friday red dots

Post by featureless »

For anybody looking for a pretty good deal on a red dot, Primary Arms has the Eotech and the Sig Romeo red dots on sale. I don't know anything about the Sig, but it looks similar in form factor to an Aimpoint micro which I like. The Eotech has the best reticle of them all but the batterey doesn't last as long and needs to be turned on prior to use.

http://www.primaryarms.com/1+Red-Dot-Sights/AdName+Sale

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Black Friday red dots

Post by YankeeTarheel »

I don't know the Sig red dot in the sale, but I have the Romeo 1 on my P320, factory installed. It's supposed to be super-tough, according to the reviews, and not likely to need re-alignment. So far, I like it better than my other two red dots, a Bushnell and a Primary Arms.
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

featureless
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Black Friday red dots

Post by featureless »

YankeeTarheel wrote:I don't know the Sig red dot in the sale, but I have the Romeo 1 on my P320, factory installed. It's supposed to be super-tough, according to the reviews, and not likely to need re-alignment. So far, I like it better than my other two red dots, a Bushnell and a Primary Arms.
I don't know it either, but Sig generally makes a quality product. At $160 ($290 regular price), it's likely a better deal long-term than a cheap red dot if someone is wanting to get in on the action.