Burris Customer Service +

Had a Burris FastFire 3 that came on a Ruger MKIII I bought used about 6-7 years ago. Well, it suddenly started having issues staying on under fire. Wrote customer service, got a Return Authorization and sent it back. They said turnaround was 2-4 weeks. Three days after they got it, they shipped me a brand new, sealed in the box FF3, AND even returned my MKIII mount that I accidentally shipped them with my FF3 ($50). I was doubtful that they would cover it since it was old, I was not original owner - and said so. But they stood by it, and were quick about it, too. Impressed.
Be sure to make good choices when you're being stupid...

Re: Burris Customer Service +

foghorn wrote:Had a Burris FastFire 3 that came on a Ruger MKIII I bought used about 6-7 years ago. Well, it suddenly started having issues staying on under fire. Wrote customer service, got a Return Authorization and sent it back. They said turnaround was 2-4 weeks. Three days after they got it, they shipped me a brand new, sealed in the box FF3, AND even returned my MKIII mount that I accidentally shipped them with my FF3 ($50). I was doubtful that they would cover it since it was old, I was not original owner - and said so. But they stood by it, and were quick about it, too. Impressed.
Yup, one of the reasons I love Burris optics. Are they the best in the world? Hell no. Are they good enough for what most of us will ever realistically use them for? Absolutely. And you can literally back over one with your truck and they'll just send you a new one no questions asked.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Re: Burris Customer Service +

Yeah, they are a solid vendor that realizes it's far cheaper to do this than to give people flak over something. When folks know that they are safe to buy something and the company will stand behind it, just results in more sales. I like my FF quite a bit.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou