run/hunt sling harness for shotgun?

Ok this idea might be totally insane: Got this real light, short 20 gauge (H&R Pardner compact) and am also running long trail miles (we're talking rural Maine, not a park in a city). So why not run to the partridge areas, hunt a little, run more, hunt more?

Gun has wood stock/forearm no sling attachment points. I do have a Quake Claw shotgun sling. How do I rig this like a biathlon harness/backpack/3 point attachment? OR is there another way (tactical people?) to sling this thing so I can run with it? Or am I insane. Any ideas?

Re: run/hunt sling harness for shotgun?

curtism1234 wrote:I'd probably just run and when you get done go hunting...just something about running with a firearm that is dangerous. I'm not worried so much about the gun going off (because it's unloaded) but rather falling on it hurting yourself or falling and doing something to the gun.
That's what my partner said. Just run. Then just hunt. And I very well may do that. Just toying with the idea. Trying to kill two birds (haha) with one stone or maybe just trying to keep the wicked long runs interesting.