Re: Let's hear from a prepper on "Enough"

I have no problem with people owning magazines. I have 8 for my M57, with 4 in 9mm and 4 in 7.62x25. I don't have a problem with people owning ammunition. I have 400+ rounds of 9mm, another 500+ of 7.62x25 and a couple thousand in 7.62x54r. Probably a small amount compared to a prepper stash.

There are so many other things that would be important. Basic farming techniques, basic water filtration and plumbing, basic electrical generation, tooling and fabrication.

I'm a power plant design engineer, so I'll be in the house with the power on and running hot water.
Brian

Re: Let's hear from a prepper on "Enough"

inomaha wrote:I have no problem with people owning magazines. I have 8 for my M57, with 4 in 9mm and 4 in 7.62x25. I don't have a problem with people owning ammunition. I have 400+ rounds of 9mm, another 500+ of 7.62x25 and a couple thousand in 7.62x54r. Probably a small amount compared to a prepper stash.

There are so many other things that would be important. Basic farming techniques, basic water filtration and plumbing, basic electrical generation, tooling and fabrication.

I'm a power plant design engineer, so I'll be in the house with the power on and running hot water.
A lot of "peppers" don't prep at all. They just load up on ammo and to hell with everything else. The other things you listed above are so much more important. This guy has no desire to get along with anyone if his made up scenario happens. All those mags will be as good as a rock if that were to happen.