Toys inbound!

My wife gave me an Amazon gift card and I put it with the money I had been saving for working on my SKS (which I am now selling). The following toys are inbound:

1) Del-Ton ambi safety: The California-compliant Hammerhead grip makes using the regular safety a two-handed affair.

2) MAGPUL BAD lever: found a new one on ebay for $19 with free shipping. The right side of my AR is going to have more controls than an F16.

3) FoxX IWB holster: I want to start practicing CCW drills with my Shield. It gets great reviews and allows for several cants and carries.

4) Laserlyte 9mm training cartridge: hoping I can use this in my 9mm revolver in addition to the Shield. Also wondering if I could get it to work in my 357 Bounty Hunter.

5) Laserlyte Reaction Time Targets: I watched a view videos on these and they seem pretty cool. I like that I can place them at two different distances. Of course, now that I'm practicing with a striker-fired pistol, I'll have to cock the striker between shots. I found that racking the slide about 1/3 back is enough to recock the striker, so that shouldn't be a major problem.

Toys for guns are ALMOST as fun as the guns themselves. :yahoo:

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."