Tactical Chassis

Added a Tactical Chassis to my Savage 10 in 6.5 Creedmoor. Modular Driven Technologies, LSS-XL Gen 2 chassis, XLR Industries "Extreme" butt stock, Ergo Tactical Suregrip Deluxe grip and a 10 slot Picatinny rail to mount my Atlas Bipod to.
MDTChassi_XLRButtStock.jpg
This gives me a AR platform bolt gun and I can change grips, stocks, rails and such in minutes plus it gives AR ergonomics. Just got it last night and mounted my action in it this morning and tweaked the cheek riser and all that to my desires. Wow. Dry firing a lot today and I'll try and get it to the range next week. Very happy - very impressed.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: Tactical Chassis

Nice!

In the end, my tubegun was what convinced me that I didn’t really like pistol grip rifles, but it was excellent at what it was meant for. I think my experience was that it was very good for control on bags/bipod, but I prefer a more traditional grip as far as trigger work is concerned.

I hope it suits you. It definitely looks like you chose well. It’s a beautifully made rig.