Best Mag Loader

I got a new rifle that takes glock mags. I never owned a mag loader, but these G26 springs are TIGHT (at least as tight as my old Sig 229 mags). Plus, if a guy happened to get 33-round sticks during a brief legal window, what kind of glock mag loader should he get?

Oompa Loompa still the best?

Thanks!

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Re: Best Mag Loader

I own three uplula - one on bench; one in range bag; and a spare in the event one goes missing. I once left my sole unit on home bench on range trip - that ended my reluctance to spend the money for another, so I bought two more. One is the $15 Chinese knock off found on Ebay.
"Being Republican is more than a difference of opinion - it's a character flaw." "COVID can fix STUPID!"
The greatest, most aggrieved mistake EVER made in USA was electing DJT as POTUS.

Well dammit, someone has to say something different.
I have a Caldwell Mag Charger. It does have the advantage of having an adjustable magazine gripping system that adjusts to the exact width of the magazine then holds it in place. The real advantage of this is that it may allow a person with handicap or injury to the hand to be able to use the device. It would be slow, but it could be used with one hand.
magcharger.jpg

From the online ad
The Caldwell Mag Charger Universal Pistol Loader is ideal for all of your semi-auto magazine loading needs. The simple to use speed loader works with all of the popular handgun calibers; 9mm, .45 ACP, .380 ACP, .40 S&W, .357, and 10mm. The sturdy polcarbonate construction is designed for years of use.

The adjustable side shims on the charger align magazines of any width for optimal use. The lock knob keeps the magazine firmly in place. All you have to do is simply drop a round into the charger the squeeze then hand grip. The round is then loaded into the magazine.
I got this loader in a bonus pack of stuff with some gun I bought. I don't use it, I use the Uplula like everyone else.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Get the oompa loompa loader. It was popular and prolific today at the MITM Combat Shooting course today, I think half of us had one because they work so well. That Caldwell thing is interesting, and perhaps the right fit for specific applications, but damn, you need an extra gun case to lug it around!
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.”
- Maya Angelou

It's not really that big, although it is 3 times of the Uplula.

All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

This looks like it has a lot of promise. The ETS mag loader.