Shoulder Holsters

Reviews and discussion of things that don't fall into one of the other categories.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

Shoulder Holsters

Post by tonguengroover »

After hours of checking out shoulder Holsters I decided on the ShapeShift Shoulder Holster for my Sr9c - https://aliengearholsters.com/ruger-sr9 ... lster.html
I have a couple other ones outside and inside waist. Just not as comfortable as a shoulder holster plus you can reach it while sitting down and driving easily. And I feel these guys make the best design. You can adjust it in several places and change up the cant. They offer a 30 Day Test Drive that offers a month-long trial period with a lifetime warranty.
I have a shoulder holster for my Blackhawk too but not nearly as nice as this.

Check out the video;
https://youtu.be/W_bkaWdf-p8
Buy the ticket; take the ride

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: Shoulder Holsters

Post by K9s »

Let us know how you like it.

I really like shoulder holsters for long dog walks/hikes (they don't run much anymore) but have found that the choices are usually cheap and lousy or expensive. I love the ones I have right now.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

tonguengroover
Been around awhile

Post by tonguengroover »

Yes I will.

I would say the one for my Blackhawk is a lousy POS. Too many straps going one way or another. Cheap Nylon. Needs an upgrade. I got a drawer full of holsters that I do not like.
This one seems to go on very easy. The straps over the shoulder are contoured like a good backpack, padded and won't cut into your skin. etc. And I kinda like those kids. They are very innovative.
Buy the ticket; take the ride

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

tonguengroover wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 pm
Yes I will.

I would say the one for my Blackhawk is a lousy POS. Too many straps going one way or another. Cheap Nylon. Needs an upgrade. I got a drawer full of holsters that I do not like.
This one seems to go on very easy. The straps over the shoulder are contoured like a good backpack, padded and won't cut into your skin. etc. And I kinda like those kids. They are very innovative.
It took me too many attempts with nylon holsters to realize few I have are really worth a few bucks. I cannot imagine a nylon shoulder holster working well for more than a few minutes unless the firearm is small, but I could be wrong.

I hope it works well for you.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.