Shoulder Holsters

After hours of checking out shoulder Holsters I decided on the ShapeShift Shoulder Holster for my Sr9c - https://aliengearholsters.com/ruger-sr9 ... lster.html
I have a couple other ones outside and inside waist. Just not as comfortable as a shoulder holster plus you can reach it while sitting down and driving easily. And I feel these guys make the best design. You can adjust it in several places and change up the cant. They offer a 30 Day Test Drive that offers a month-long trial period with a lifetime warranty.
I have a shoulder holster for my Blackhawk too but not nearly as nice as this.

Check out the video;
https://youtu.be/W_bkaWdf-p8
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

Re: Shoulder Holsters

Let us know how you like it.

I really like shoulder holsters for long dog walks/hikes (they don't run much anymore) but have found that the choices are usually cheap and lousy or expensive. I love the ones I have right now.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Yes I will.

I would say the one for my Blackhawk is a lousy POS. Too many straps going one way or another. Cheap Nylon. Needs an upgrade. I got a drawer full of holsters that I do not like.
This one seems to go on very easy. The straps over the shoulder are contoured like a good backpack, padded and won't cut into your skin. etc. And I kinda like those kids. They are very innovative.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing,”

tonguengroover wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:29 pm Yes I will.

I would say the one for my Blackhawk is a lousy POS. Too many straps going one way or another. Cheap Nylon. Needs an upgrade. I got a drawer full of holsters that I do not like.
This one seems to go on very easy. The straps over the shoulder are contoured like a good backpack, padded and won't cut into your skin. etc. And I kinda like those kids. They are very innovative.
It took me too many attempts with nylon holsters to realize few I have are really worth a few bucks. I cannot imagine a nylon shoulder holster working well for more than a few minutes unless the firearm is small, but I could be wrong.

I hope it works well for you.
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt