NFAC fires shots----sort of

Post your links to the latest news.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

Hiker
Verified Member
Verified Member

NFAC fires shots----sort of

Post by Hiker »

NFAC was in Louisville. Apparently someone passed out from heat or diabetic issue. When they fell, their gun discharged, slightly wounding 3 people. Two of those went to the hospital. Otherwise, it was relatively quiet. They marched, they spoke, they left.

3%ers were corralled with most of the police over by corrections.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: NFAC fires shots----sort of

Post by YankeeTarheel »

Did one round hit 3 people or did 3 rounds fire?
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

CDFingers
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by CDFingers »

Technically it's supposed to work this way in a republic, where the People show the managers how they want things done. Managers who don't listen get dis elected.

It's a messy business, to be sure. I find comfort in the Grateful Dead. Oh, it's a rich stew.

CDFingers
ImageImage
Paradise waits on the crest of a wave
with angels and flames

Hiker
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by Hiker »

I don't know for sure. I am thinking one shot hit three.

Here's a link with video of the incident

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/3- ... r-BB17byS3
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Stiff
Loquacious

Post by Stiff »

Rifles and shotguns shouldn’t be chambered in a peaceful demonstration. If there’s a need, chambering them would take but one second. Stuff like this happens when people are nonchalant about safety.

Israel requires conscripts to either lock their guns at home or carry them around unloaded. They know that a large group of minimally trained people carrying loaded guns is inviting trouble.
When the ignorant are united and the informed are divided, the result is an idiocracy.

senorgrand
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by senorgrand »

NFAC?

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by YankeeTarheel »

Not Fucking Around Coalition...A Black-led armed militia. On July 4th they occupied the Stone Mountain Park in Georgia.
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

wings
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by wings »

Saw some 3% counterprotesters showed up to tell 'em that "this isn't your state, go home." I think some of the local tribes might have words.

Confirms what we all knew, though. None of the 2A enthusiasts on the right ever meant it when they said they were going to stand up against a police state. We're on our own. Watch yourselves, and keep people safe.

DispositionMatrix
Carpal Tunnel

Post by DispositionMatrix »

Hiker wrote:NFAC was in Louisville. Apparently someone passed out from heat or diabetic issue. When they fell, their gun discharged, slightly wounding 3 people. Two of those went to the hospital. Otherwise, it was relatively quiet. They marched, they spoke, they left.

3%ers were corralled with most of the police over by corrections.
Thread from 7/23:
NFAC armed "formation" to appear in Louisville 7/25
sbɐɯ ʎʇıɔɐdɐɔ pɹɐpuɐʇs ɟo ןןnɟ ǝɟɐs
ɯɯ6 bdd ɹǝɥʇןɐʍ
13ʞ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ 1ɐ4ɯ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- ɯoɔos0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
"ǝuıqɹɐɔ ʇuǝɯǝɔɹoɟuǝ ʍɐן sʇןoɔ" dɯɐʇsןןoɹ --- 0269ǝן ʇןoɔ
(béɟ) 59-pɯɐ

BKinzey
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by BKinzey »

wings wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:54 pm
Saw some 3% counterprotesters showed up to tell 'em that "this isn't your state, go home." I think some of the local tribes might have words.

Confirms what we all knew, though. None of the 2A enthusiasts on the right ever meant it when they said they were going to stand up against a police state. We're on our own. Watch yourselves, and keep people safe.
Yesterday I perused the feeds at woke.net. Watched some of a feed of the NFAC "gathering". Whomever was doing the feed started at a III% gathering. A woman who spoke claimed they were there for all who remained peaceful as everybody has a right to peaceful protest. The guy doing the feed noted all the III%ers he saw were white. He then walked down to the park where NFAC was and said while the NFAC members were all black, there were supporters of different races. He paused at a heated discussion between a few NFAC members and evidently a few locals, who were black, telling them they weren't needed, were wrong, etc. Eventually "Grandmaster ...." whatever, showed up and told his people to go back to the gathering.

There was coverage of the ND incident but it was, and stayed, at a distance.

I went back to woke.net to post a link but most of the links to feeds were gone, including the one I'm referencing.

geno
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by geno »

I hope this link works:
https://twitter.com/phillipmbailey/stat ... 6735449091
If you have to look for the video at:
11:25 AM · Jul 25, 2020 from Louisville, KY

Sobering
"its a goddamn impossible way of life"

CDFingers
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by CDFingers »

It appears that woke.net is a streaming service of a kind that can be used my anyone with a membership--think it's designed to show non-professional crowd views. I think there is no control over what gets shown except for the ones initiating the stream. You can click around sometimes for audio. Very ad hoc it seems.

CDFingers
ImageImage
Paradise waits on the crest of a wave
with angels and flames

foghorn
Grizzled Veteran

Post by foghorn »

Unfortunately, the majority of the coverage of this event centers on the negligent discharge and injuries. I watched a live stream of the march and speech, but don't have that link. I'll leave this link that I found, but don't vouch for the source at all. If you're interested in what was said by Grand Master Jay, start from about 24:40 minutes in. He has some things to say. Probably NSFW, but if you're working from home, it may be different for you. I've linked the video to start at his speech.
https://youtu.be/r0pqOLajD-w?t=1480
Be sure to make good choices when you're being stupid...

HotheadPaisan
Been around awhile

Post by HotheadPaisan »

Nearly hour-long videos daily on YouTube. Shit-tons of flagging happening.

He ran for President a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m NOT the NRA