Re: New Micro-Compact Sig Sauer P365

Joins the list of existing striker fired compacts from S&W, Ruger, Walther, H&K, Kimber ... I really like SIGs, glad they are broadening out guess the P320 started them. Between the P320 compact and a new P365, I'd probably go with the 320 because of the module handgun system (MHS).
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Re: New Micro-Compact Sig Sauer P365

highdesert wrote:Joins the list of existing striker fired compacts from S&W, Ruger, Walther, H&K, Kimber ... I really like SIGs, glad they are broadening out guess the P320 started them. Between the P320 compact and a new P365, I'd probably go with the 320 because of the module handgun system (MHS).
According to the specs, the P365 is MUCH smaller than even the P320 sub-compact, being shorter, narrower and significantly lighter. Cheaper too.

5.8" long. 1" wide, 4.3" high, weight 17.8 oz 10+1 rounds, with a 12+1 round mag available. MSRP $599.

The P320 Subcompact: Length 6.7", width 1.3", Height 4.7" weight 24.9oz with 10+1 or 12+1 mag MSRP $679.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."