Shooting Yourself in the Foot

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/arti ... d=12213446

Read the article, watch Breidahl's video, look at his pic. He should be glad he is in NZ and not California, his dress and choice of firearm would be skewered here by antis as much as he skewers his fellow NZ shooters. I certainly didn't attend the Match as he did and did not hear the conversation. I'd agree there is traction for white supremacism if a New Zealander is sporting confederate flags. Yet he also attacks their physical shape and mode of dress. Just what is ""strong feelings" about the right to carry arms"?

He was bothered enough that he went to the police.

Yet, having met the actual shooter he held the opinion "he was not right", but didn't mention him in the list of others he told the police about.

Now about his pic. That "Death Machine" he has hanging around his neck certainly couldn't be used for hunting. Folding stock, 30 round "clip", pistol grip, The Horror, The Horror. It's an Assault Weapon to be sure and maybe more if that barrel is actually less than the 20" it appears to be.

Finally, I guess one gets a pass if they put the mole gear on the horsie and not on one's self.