Let me slip into something more comfortable.

Ok, 321Surfer delivered my dual shoulder holsters to me today.....this might simply be the most over-the-top badass gun thing that I've ever seen.

I will post pictures as soon as I have someone who can take 'em for me because taking a selfie with dual shoulder holsters is super difficult.

Also I gotta wait for the erection to go away before I have anyone over to take pictures.
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

Re: Let me slip into something more comfortable.

Marlene wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:49 pm For the love of Satan and all that is unholy don’t you have a kid who can take pics for you? Drive to someone who can take pics. The wait is killing us!
The kid moved out in December. I'm all alone here with my dogs. They are terrible photographers. You'll have to suffer with my half assed pics!
I don't like to think of my self as an artist so much as someone who stares at empty spaces and imagines s--t.

lurker wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 11:21 pm
KlownKannon wrote: Thu May 31, 2018 9:50 pm I'll have more pictures shortly.....playing D&D right now. Yeah, I am.
ok, this is troubling. you're playing D&D alone? ok, possible on the computer, but hardly as compelling as a good group of real gamers sitting around a table. so none of the other players can work a camera? you got some 'splainin' to do, lucy.
I do indeed play via Zoom. I'm on camera!

FlyGuy wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:57 am If taking a picture was all that important, you would have realized that there is such a thing called a "Timer" in the camera settings. Set it down and stand in front, press, pause, click!
.......of course I knew about that. Who doesn't?

(Fuck, didn't even consider that my phone has a timer. Ok, pictures later today.....I'm an idiot).

KlownKannon wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:07 am
FlyGuy wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:57 am If taking a picture was all that important, you would have realized that there is such a thing called a "Timer" in the camera settings. Set it down and stand in front, press, pause, click!
.......of course I knew about that. Who doesn't?

(Fuck, didn't even consider that my phone has a timer. Ok, pictures later today.....I'm an idiot).
Phones have timers? Hmmmmm...

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.