Re: Which is the best food processor?

HuckleberryFun wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:16 pm It’s a bot, or botlike person, fishing for something. There was a similar one in another thread asking about car seats.
Let’s hope the Big Beautiful Wall we built across our LGC homeland holds. Get India to pay for it. Maybe Russia.
:roflmao: :clap2:

"Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!" Loquacious of many. Texas Chapter Chief Cat Herder.

celebrityping1 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:43 am If you ask which Food Processor model is the finest this year, certainly I would recommend going through this guide to know about which Best Food Processor are actually market leaders. The texts also clearly indicate which Food Processor is the best and why, while also points out which Food Processor is skidding in terms of quality and features full Reviews. More to follow The Electric Blender
My, my... A spammer replying to another spammer...

Or is it an alter ego of the first?

Sofa King confused. :D
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

SailDesign wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:53 am
celebrityping1 wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:43 am If you ask which Food Processor model is the finest this year, certainly I would recommend going through this guide to know about which Best Food Processor are actually market leaders. The texts also clearly indicate which Food Processor is the best and why, while also points out which Food Processor is skidding in terms of quality and features full Reviews. More to follow The Electric Blender
My, my... A spammer replying to another spammer...

Or is it an alter ego of the first?

Sofa King confused. :D
Exactly!
I don't think anybody here REALLY gives a shit about food processors (we use ours about once every year or two). But it's fun to troll a spammer! :yahoo:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Marlene wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:56 pm The common element in all of your failed relationships is you.

Hey, hey, hey! I've been grinding my own coffee every night for 33 years...there's not one damn grinder made for the kitchen counter that can go more than 4-5 years at that rate. And I grind enough for 14 to 18 cups every time. Now if I could get me one of those supermarket commercial grinders, I'll bet I couldn't kill one of THOSE! But they run around $800 or more.

Hmmm. I WONDER if they make a grinder that fits on a KitchenAid bulletproof mixer.... :albert:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

shinzen wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:22 am Gods man, are you grinding a pound a day? We go through a pound a week and have had our Capresso Burr Grinder for going on 10 years- outside of some basic maintenance, hasn't hiccuped.
Not quite. But we have a 14 cup pot and we usually drink that down plus another 10-12 cups.
I did kill one once 10-15 or more years ago when I ground 2 full pounds, one for us, one for a friend.

Cuisinart 14 cup drip coffee pots barely last 2 years, and I clean it with white vinegar every month, plus we keep it plugged into an appliance surge suppressor (yes there are SOME kinds of suppressors that are legal in NJ! :laugh: ) which not only protects against surges, but brown-outs as well. If the voltage drops more than a little, it cuts power and won't come on until it's at a safe level for at least 3 minutes. And they STILL die! I now keep a spare in its box I haven't even opened! As long as CostCo stocks them, I'm OK.

As a backup, I have an old bullet-proof Hamilton-Beach that uses a mechanical clock (like an old fashioned clock radio), is 35 years old and still works...but doesn't make especially good coffee and never did--but it's drinkable. It's almond-colored--and yellowed even more over the years. It did die once, but that was a simple internal fuse I replaced, a $4 fix.

I have had several Braun coffee pots die on me over the years, at least 4 of them! Had a Mr. Coffee that the internal hoses just disintegrated after 3 or 4 years (back to the Hamilton Beach!)

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: