LGC BULLSEYE CLUB MATCH #22 IS OPEN

The place to find LGC Postal Matches, our own Bullseye Club, and ongoing conversations about marksmanship, practice, and safety.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, Paco, Bucolic, ForumModerator, Marksman Mods

wings
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: LGC BULLSEYE CLUB MATCH #22 IS OPEN

Post by wings »

I still hope to improve my first round attempt, if I can get back out to the range before Halloween.

cooper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by cooper »

And one request. If you've sent me scores and I haven't replied that means I didn't see them. I don't think that's happening, but lately I'm getting a ton of email and don't want to miss anyone's scores. PM me if you sent me scores and I didn't respond.

Best,
cooper

cooper
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by cooper »

wings wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 am
I still hope to improve my first round attempt, if I can get back out to the range before Halloween.
Hope you can get out there again.

Pomme
Been around awhile

Post by Pomme »

cooper wrote:
wings wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 am
Hope you can get out there again.
I am not going to be able to make it this time. The local range where I do my bullseye shooting (the one with the electric target moving gismo) is 25 bucks an hour and there's usually a lot of waiting, the other range where I go to has 20 minutes shooting periods between changing targets so I can see spending an hour and a half just to shoot 30 rounds between warm up and etc. Between homeschooling and my job, the days are just too short.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk