Where are the liberal cowboy clubs?

I love pre-1900 firearms, there are organizations out there that cater to this interest like SASS, NCOWS, W3G but the community seems to be so painfully conservatively gun culture oriented and full of old white guys complaining about "the way it was" that I can't bring myself to get involved. Where are the other liberal socially conscious cowboys? I want to play and compete with people that won't make douchey comments about women, gender issues, climate change etc :weep:
Never smile too big, the gods may mistake it for hubris.

Re: Where are the liberal cowboy clubs?

i was a civil war reenactor for 20 years, may still be in some capacity or other. the gun litmus test screens out most "liberals", so yes, they're mostly conservative. but not all. it's up to people like us to show how it's done. it's not our job to convert them, only to show them how to behave respectfully. one at a time.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Re: Where are the liberal cowboy clubs?

Well as a sass member for 15 years I can say that my club has all kinds of members and their are some of the nicest people you will meet there's no racism or sexism as this is a family sport husbands, wives, and children. Hell we have one member that had a Hillary stinker on his car and we never shot it. (Kidding we shot it) ;) .
Go down to your local club leave your politics at the gate introduce yourself. Most club have a member that talks to you about the club and will introduce you around. If you don't have all your guns most clubs have members that will lend you a gun for the match.

Just avoid political bullshit and you'll find out how much fun this sport is.
If you have other questoin fell free to PM me.
It's time to elect leadership not re elect it.
Drain the swamp!