First time Shooting in Months

So today I didn't want to go to the gym so I went to the range instead. Hadn't been in a couple of months so I brought all four guns and shot about 225 rounds of 9mm FMJ.
Guns are:
HK VP9
Sig P320 Compact RX
Beretta Cx4 Storm
Kel-Tec Sub2000.

Accuracy was up and down. I started at 10 yards with the hand guns. I was surprised that I got some better results (but not always) with the Sig over the VP9, mainly due to the integral red-dot sight.

But I was able to really pleased with the rifles at 25 yards. With the Beretta, I could cover with my hand the entire group (one outlier), and the Kel-Tec was nearly as good.

Here's the Beretta. I'm still learning how to shoot, but this is 15 rounds.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."
Attachments
Cx4-1-31-18-25yds.jpg

Re: First time Shooting in Months

You have some really nice guns. I was looking at a CX4 storm at my LGS. I kept going back and looking at it every couple of weeks. So one day I decided to go buy it. They had sold it that morning.
So what pistol is your Sub2k paired with? And have you considered getting a Berretta pistol so you can share mags with the Storm??
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Re: First time Shooting in Months

Hiker wrote:You have some really nice guns. I was looking at a CX4 storm at my LGS. I kept going back and looking at it every couple of weeks. So one day I decided to go buy it. They had sold it that morning.
So what pistol is your Sub2k paired with? And have you considered getting a Berretta pistol so you can share mags with the Storm??
The Cx4 and Sub2000 both use Beretta 92fs magazines. I got a GREAT price on the Cx4, and wanted the one that used the 92 mag, knowing I also wanted the Sub2k, and that it was available with the same mag.
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."