Texas Run and Gun Championship

Hey Y'all,

I changed careers a few months back (screw retail) and have had more time to shoot competitively again. I got into Run and Gun which is basically a cross between 2-Gun and Tough Mudder. I have done two matches so far, finished 24/42 in the first and 19/71 in the second and now it's looking like I might actually qualify for the Texas Run and Gun Championship if I do well in one more match!

I have done a lot of running (including a half marathon) as well as local Steel Challenge and IDPA matches for training.

Just wanted to give an update :D :beer2:

Edit: Before and After pic from the WTF (Waco Tactical Fitness) Match this weekend.
31562216_10155135920297245_2193135113087221760_n.jpg

Re: Texas Run and Gun Championship

Congrats on your Texas Run and Gun standing! Are you going to the upcoming WTF biathlon the weekend of Oct 20? I signed up for it. It'll be my first such event. I'm kind of nervous about it since I'm new to the shooting sports and don't really know what to expect or what gear to use to haul everything. Also not sure if I've trained enough cardio for it, but it looks and sounds like so much fun I really want to try it.