Re: Even-Handed Justice #2 is now open

Bucolic wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:49 pm Bumping this.

To date, we only have a couple entries. The match will close February 3 so there is still plenty of time to shoot any or all of the four classes.

To the newcomers, see the description in the link in the first message on this thread. It's all good fun. No prizes other than bragging rights.
Heading to the range this weekend. Will endeavor to at least win a participation trophy.
LGC Texas - Vice President

Hello Bucolic,

Can you confirm for me that the range to target is 10 years rather than 15? I only ask because at the top of the rules, it mentions 10 yards. Everywhere else in the rules, it says 15.

I'm looking to put in an entry, it should be fun!

BTW, I found a post mentioning EHJ#2 in the Optics forum (after missing it in here).

Cheers,

PY

MaxWyatt wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:30 pm Shot rimfire today with the new MKiii didn't do as well as last time, but I haven't been shooting as much lately.
It's junk, don't waste any more time on it. I'll take it off your hands so you can move on to something better. ;)

How does the trigger compare to your MK II? Do you remember shooting my MK III? Is it similar to that?
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

MaxWyatt wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:29 pm You should let me have the antichrist. I'm just looking out for you. I'm sure you understand.
I totally understand, wise guy. ;)

Have you shot the match yet? I'm planning on making an attempt on Sunday morning, in typical last-minute fashion. ARPC has an indoor 22lr range... Lemme know if you're around.
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

I am extending the match.

The weather may have kept shooters from entering this match or it may be just the malaise of midwinter, but we have only had four entries for this match and two classes only have one or two entries. I have not been able to get to the outdoor range to shoot it due to mud, ice, snow and batshit crazy temperatures and I assume I am not the only one. But, the forecast is for warming and I am optimistic.

So, I am moving the closing date for this match from February 4th to March 11th, five weeks from tomorrow.

Get out there and SHOOT!

bless you! :yahoo:
I had to bail out Fri and head to the Urgent Care at the VA hospital, and I'm pretty much grounded for a week.
I'm diabetic, and a nasty thing appeared on my right foot, so..... :yucky:
really hurt my feelings, as I had prepared the targets and pre-loaded the mags for the centerfire portion. :cry:
however, under the circumstances, nothing else to be done. :sad:
Merle from PA