Re: Anyone encountered this device?

lurker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:06 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:59 pm Funny, the AimSteady site says it is located in, you guessed it, Austin.
are you suggesting that mr. chaddy is posting on someone's behalf, or that an austin startup company is doing product development in... austin?
personally, i think... never mind.
Don't you be maligning Chaddy.....
Urban Dictionary wrote:Chaddy
A Chaddy is someone who is a beautiful person inside out. They have an amazing personality and 10/10 looks. It can be used before someone's name "Chaddy Maddy" or to describe someone, "she's a Chaddy". Chaddy's can be hard to find but are definitely worth it!
"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

lurker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:06 pm
YankeeTarheel wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:59 pm Funny, the AimSteady site says it is located in, you guessed it, Austin.
are you suggesting that mr. chaddy is posting on someone's behalf, or that an austin startup company is doing product development in... austin?
personally, i think... never mind.
I'm reminded of my 6th grade teacher asking for 2 pronouns and was answered:
"Who? Me?" :roflmao:
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Sounds like a Marx Brothers routine:
Chico: We charge $10/hour to play.
Groucho: How much do you charge not to play?
Chico: $12/hour.
Chico: But we gotta rehoise
Groucho: How much do you charge to rehearse?
Chico: $15/hour
Groucho: and how much not to rehearse?
Chico: You couldn't afford it!
"Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly could never understand."

Alright you guyz, lay off Mr. Chaddy. I happen to know that chaddi’s are shorts in India, and “Chaddi” is a slang term for Right Wing Fundamentalists who wear khaki shorts as their uniform when they walk down the streets in formation to terrorize local villagers (Indian equivalent of Brown Shirts).

It’s not easy for a kid to grow up in the streets of Delhi, influenced by Right Wing rhetoric, to make it to The States and transform himself into a hipster startup mogul in Austin. You have to give him some credit for chasing his Slum-dog Millionaire dreams, eh?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

lurker wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:42 pm
highdesert wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:30 pm "It will retail at $150 (€142)..." from Spara's Irish Times link and $4,899. on Chaddy's link. That a huge price difference.
i believe you've misread. they're trying to raise 48k, and so far they've got 4.6k. i had the same initial reaction, priced way, WAY out of reach.
Thanks for clarifying, my bad.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan