Get Me Roger Stone

Heard about this documentary about Republican operative/sleazeball Roger Stone on NPR. Watched the first half of it tonight on Netflix but had to stop for a long hot shower and scrub down. Behind the scenes look on how he got Trump elected.
Stone was buddies with Roy Cohn: that just about says it all.

Re: Get Me Roger Stone

HuckleberryFun wrote:Heard about this documentary about Republican operative/sleazeball Roger Stone on NPR. Watched the first half of it tonight on Netflix but had to stop for a long hot shower and scrub down. Behind the scenes look on how he got Trump elected.
I'll look for it, we'll probably be hearing his name a lot more. Roy Cohn, Senator Joe McCarthy's lawyer and as slimy as they come.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

HuckleberryFun wrote:Heard about this documentary about Republican operative/sleazeball Roger Stone on NPR. Watched the first half of it tonight on Netflix but had to stop for a long hot shower and scrub down. Behind the scenes look on how he got Trump elected.
I've been meaning to check that out. It looks similar to a documentary on Lee Atwater that made me want to bleach my brain. How these sociopaths live with themselves is beyond me.
Do you believe in unlikelihoods?

I heard the NPR story on Friday. I was on the road. Fortunately, I got over my existential rage before coming up on the next bridge abutment. The man is lower than the stuff I scrape off my boots after cleaning the chicken coop and mucking the horses' stalls. After all, real shit is not contemptible and, after a while, doesn't even smell that bad.