Re: vikings season 5

I've got it recorded. Just need to set aside a couple of hours. Ragnar may be dead but Lagertha is still kicking ass.
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

eelj wrote:
JColville wrote:I've got it recorded. Just need to set aside a couple of hours. Ragnar may be dead but Lagertha is still kicking ass.
Looks pretty good since she's in her mid to late 90s this season.
Shield maidens stay looking young with Blood of my Enemies™ beauty creme.
Cynistoicureanism: The world view best expressed by "I can't trust 'em any farther then I can throw 'em, There's nothing I can do about it anyway, So let's have a drink".

eelj wrote:For anybody interested in the history of the viking era I recommend this channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXCxNF ... h4uIjYvufg So far it hasn't been taken over in the comments by a bunch of nazis or idiots claiming to be direct descendants of Ragnar Sigurdson.
:lol:

Yeah, while it is colorful to think that I had ancestors who were in charge of the Danelaw I am more than willing to accept my great aunt's dotage. Now the two Varangians are far more likely to be true.

Hulu hasn't gotten Season 5 yet.
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Wow Hirst is really taking his liberties with the characters in this show. I hate what he's done with Harald Finehair. Flokis Iceland gig is turning into the Erik the Reds Greenland real estate scam. Bjorns first taste of Mediterranean cuisine has sent him running back to his mommy. Not sure I can make it through this season.

HuckleberryFun wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:43 am I saw the first season and some of season two before losing interest.
I prefer the sendup of the Viking fad with the series Norsemen.

I wish I had netflix, I think I could be a very big fan of this show. Vikings will be back in about a month and I guess I will watch, it's kind of like looking down into the hole in an out house. No matter how you don't want to you always do.