Re: Windows Mixed Reality

AZAndy wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:53 pm I wish I could spawn magazines at the range. I'd just press that button about thirty times and I'd be good for a little while. Is there a button that picks up all the brass?
My experience is that brass generally despawns at the end of the game day so that your next range session starts out clean.
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

lurker wrote:i'm such a luddite.
which is curious. i was an early adopter, wrote my first code on a pdp11 in '78, owned my first computer, a zx1000 in 83, my first ibm pc in 86. and now, all this new tech is just meh.
Yeah brah! 1086 XT Turbo, MS-DOS 2.11, 5 1/4" floppies, Wordstar (later Word Perfect), Lotus 123 (later Borlund Quattro), dBase III, Norton Commander, Norton Utilities, a huge, echoing, "what the heck you gonna do with all that room?" 20 MB IDE hard drive, full 640 KB of RAM, green screen monitor...good times, brah..! Leisure Suit Larry...MS Flight Simulator...that computer got me three AAM's and an ARCOM...! Which led directly to my being promoted to Sergeant First Class (E-7) !

Last edited by rascally on Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

rascally wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:43 pm
which is curious. i was an early adopter, wrote my first code on a pdp11 in '78, owned my first computer, a zx1000 in 83, my first ibm pc in 86. and now, all this new tech is just meh.
Yeah brah! 1086 XT Turbo, MS-DOS 2.11, 5 1/4" floppies, Wordstar (later Word Perfect), Lotus 123 (later Borlund Quattro), Norton Commander, Norton Utilities, a huge, echoing, "what the heck you gonna do with all that room?" 20 MB IDE hard drive, full 640 MB of RAM, green screen monitor...good times, brah..! Leisure Suit Larry...MS Flight Simulator...that computer got me three AAM's and an ARCOM...!
Bah!

TI 99/4A with *16* Kb of RAM!
106+ recreational uses of firearms
1 defensive use
0 people injured
0 people killed

Yeah brah! 1086 XT Turbo, MS-DOS 2.11, 5 1/4" floppies, Wordstar (later Word Perfect), Lotus 123 (later Borlund Quattro), dBase III, Norton Commander, Norton Utilities, a huge, echoing, "what the heck you gonna do with all that room?" 20 MB IDE hard drive, full 640 KB of RAM, green screen monitor...good times, brah..! Leisure Suit Larry...MS Flight Simulator...that computer got me three AAM's and an ARCOM...! Which led directly to my being promoted to Sergeant First Class (E-7) !
in 1994 -
Compudyne 486 DX2, 4 MGs RAM (for AutoCad), 256K Video Card, Windows 3.1, DOS 5.0 (Double-space woohoo!) 40 MG Hard Drive, 3.5/5 1/4 Combo Floppy Drive, 14.4 MODEM.
Chuck Yeagers Air Combat, Red Baron, Doom, F-15 Strike Eagle, F-19 & F-117, and a Model Rocket Simulator.
Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.

MaxwellG wrote:
in 1994 -
Compudyne 486 DX2, 4 MGs RAM (for AutoCad), 256K Video Card, Windows 3.1, DOS 5.0 (Double-space woohoo!) 40 MG Hard Drive, 3.5/5 1/4 Combo Floppy Drive, 14.4 MODEM.
Chuck Yeagers Air Combat, Red Baron, Doom, F-15 Strike Eagle, F-19 & F-117, and a Model Rocket Simulator.
Yeah, I should have said that was in 1985, my first PC, while I was in Pusan, S.Korea.

Many, many upgrades since then... Hey, remember how much fun upgrades and additions were before "plug-n-play"? Lol...

"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster