United Shades of America

Reviews and discussions of books, TV, music, etc - firearm related or not.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

United Shades of America

Post by K9s »

Does anyone else watch this? The most recent episode "Not All White People" featured a left-wing gun club (John Brown Gun Club/Redneck Revolt) and other interesting people.

I wish they would have shown LGC, but it was nice to see something gun-related on CNN without the anti-gun commentary.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

kronkmusic
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: United Shades of America

Post by kronkmusic »

K9s wrote:Does anyone else watch this? The most recent episode "Not All White People" featured a left-wing gun club (John Brown Gun Club/Redneck Revolt) and other interesting people.

I wish they would have shown LGC, but it was nice to see something gun-related on CNN without the anti-gun commentary.
I've seen many other episodes of the show and really like it, I enjoy his approach in general. Thanks for the heads up, gonna make sure to catch this episode on my DVR.

highdesert
Carpal Tunnel

Post by highdesert »

Good episode. Red Neck Revolt, Puget Sound John Brown Gun Club, Antifa, Black Panther Party and Black Lives Matter.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

I agree. It was really informative.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

ErikO
Carpal Tunnel

Post by ErikO »

Link to the video:
In a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich the chicken and cow are involved while the pig is committed.

Bisbee
Carpal Tunnel

Post by Bisbee »

Thanks for posting this link! -Awsomeness.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi