Podcast Recommendations

I'm a podcast addict, since I drive about an hour to work every day.

Recently I've been looking for podcasts related to firearms and the 2A. So far I've found two that I like: Range Talk w/ Josh Barnett, and Concealed Carry Podcast.

The rest I've listened to are saturated with liberal tears and Bible thumping. The liberal tears I expected and honestly doesn't bother me THAT much, but the Jesus stuff took me by surprise and hurts my ears. Apparently, if we started following the Bible, we wouldn't have so much crime...

Anyhow, the Josh Barnett guy is my favorite, as he avoids religious nonsense and doesn't even touch politics, but unfortunately the podcasts are only 10 to 15mins long.

Does anyone know of any related podcasts that avoid the far right conservative tropes? Preferably shows that are around 40mins

Re: Podcast Recommendations

lurker wrote:
DMac wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:48 pm Apparently, if we started following the Bible, we wouldn't have so much crime...
"let he who has no sword sell his cloak and buy one."
i've always suspected there was more to yeshua ben yusef than made it into the book.
Jesus did preach about keeping the peace. I guess it was a mistranslation and he meant the piece on your hip.

Re: Podcast Recommendations

I have similar issues with podcasts. I want them politically agnostic, religion free, and NRA light at most. Finding those is hard but I have stumbled on Long Range Shooting and Custom Rifle Building by Jamie Dodson.

Any other recommendations similar to his especially anything in the reloading or skeet shooting realms would be awesome as he is giving me my precision rifle fix.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

If I'm an advocate for anything, it's to move. As far as you can, as much as you can. Across the ocean, or simply across the river. The extent to which you can walk in someone else's shoes or at least eat their food, it's a plus for everybody.