Hill PCP Pump

I've owned my Benjamin Marauder .25 for about three and a half years now and love it. Accurate, powerful and the best trigger I've ever used on any gun. What has always sucked is the Benjamin pump that I got in a package deal with it. It started screwing up almost immediately. I've probably rebuilt it fifty times and the last time I did it, about a month ago, it still won't work. What extra sucks is that the pump is a 100% US made product but unfortunately not a good one. I was in the garage shooting this afternoon, my SCUBA tank getting low and today being payday I finally broke down and dropped the $300 on a British made Hill. It better be awesome!

I think there is little interest in air guns here but I'll put it out anyway. For those of you new to or considering getting into PCP's be warned. The Benjamin/AirForce pump made by Sun Optics is NOT WORTH IT! Google it a bit before buying. The Benjamin and AirForce rifles on the other hand are awesome and worth every penny!
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

Re: Hill PCP Pump

I was kinda tossed up between buying a Hill pump or a Benji Trail NP XL .25 for the same $300. It was hard but the Marauder is that good of a rifle.

I'll report back on the Hill pump after I use it during my summer travels.
'Sorry stupid people but there are some definite disadvantages to being stupid."

-John Cleese

Re: Hill PCP Pump

PCP is the reason I don't PCP, although given the choice between that and bath salts...I think PCP sounds pretty OK. :D
"Profits are privatized. Losses are socialized."

"We postulate that man is an artifact designed for space travel. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole."