GAAAHH!

Just frustrating, not scary so here's the deal...

Went to the range today; came home with a little more 9mm brass than I started with ( :o ). Went into my unpack routine. Managed to spill (don't ask) about 150 spent rounds into a bin that contains 291 rounds ready to charge and load. Had to spend time separating out the whole mess. Live and learn. :oops:
Heller and McDonald are precedents to be followed, not obstacles
to be overcome

Re: GAAAHH!

Whadaya mean? Ya don't just pick'em up off the ground and stick 'em back in the press? :hmmm:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

I hope that's the worst thing that ever happens. Try spilling a tray of primers onto shag carpet. Tore out the carpet and went back to hardwood so I could prime during Giants' games...

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Once, I dumped a powder measure half-filled with Powder Pistol into a 8lb jug of 800x. :cry:
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

Simmer down wrote:
beaurrr wrote:Once, I dumped a powder measure half-filled with Powder Pistol into a 8lb jug of 800x. :cry:
Did you pick it out?
Hell yes. :)
I sifted about 4 lbs of powder. Good thing 800x is big flake powder and PP is fine ball powder. Otherwise, I would have been hosed.
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

:blink:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

CDFingers wrote:I hope that's the worst thing that ever happens. Try spilling a tray of primers onto shag carpet. Tore out the carpet and went back to hardwood so I could prime during Giants' games...

CDFingers
Trading shag carpet (shame) for hardwood is a plus. Good Karma.
to be overcome

TheViking wrote:I'm going to ask anyway... What happened? You tickled my fancy!
Well, I usually put spent cases primer end up into my plastic case boxes. Got home and tried a new and quicker method than taking out each spent case. It WAS quicker. Until the sorting began.
to be overcome

workinstiff wrote:
CDFingers wrote:I hope that's the worst thing that ever happens. Try spilling a tray of primers onto shag carpet. Tore out the carpet and went back to hardwood so I could prime during Giants' games...

CDFingers
Trading shag carpet (shame) for hardwood is a plus. Good Karma.
You speak the truth. It's as if the room was trapped in 1972. Now it's back where it belongs in 1927.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack