Dec 2016 Handloader

...has an article on Unique, my first powder. I see it at the drug store and so on and keep forgetting to subscribe. I fall for the covers most times, and this one has a .455 Webley Mk. VI.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

Re: Dec 2016 Handloader

CDFingers wrote:...has an article on Unique, my first powder. I see it at the drug store and so on and keep forgetting to subscribe. I fall for the covers most times, and this one has a .455 Webley Mk. VI.

CDFingers
oddly enough i was looking for a copy of shotgun news and saw that!

i see that shotgun news is now firearm news.
Last edited by lurker on Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Hank wrote:Found a copy of this in an airport gift shop of all places. Woke up somewhere over Flagstaff and it made for some light reading until over Lake Michigan. I read a lot about what I'm doing wrong.
Sometimes that happens, but mostly I compare other calibers, other bullet weights, to what I've done. I'm starting to glimpse in the foggy sea-distance the raft of knowledge I don't yet have.

CDFingers

The electronic subscription is like $20 a year, comes with several other mags they publish, and best of all that reloading database, but that's extra I think.

http://www.riflemagazine.com/home/index.cfm

Edit - just noticed The Black Powder Cartridge News, damn I may have to spend more money there.
Last edited by Antiquus on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
When only cops have guns, it's called a police state.
I carry due to toxic masculinity.......just other people's.

Antiquus wrote:The electronic subscription is like $20 a year, comes with several other mags they publish, and best of all that reloading database!

http://www.riflemagazine.com/home/index.cfm

Edit - just noticed The Black Powder Cartridge News, damn I may have to spend more money there.
Golly, that's a great deal.

I'm old, so there is a strangeness in me that likes to hold magazines for reading. I like to roll back the pages and hold it in one hand while I drink coffee or beer, depending on time of day. And leaning back on a bed or couch with a magazine is pleasant for me.

I may sub anyhow to get the info, but I'll likely still be a poorly practicing light-Earth walker as I fondle me some dead trees. But I recycle the paper I don't keep in my archives. Well, what the heck, eh?

CDFingers