Re: Reliable, affordable, balance scale?

Here's a question.

I'm thinking about upgrading my teeny digital scale, a Frankfort Arsenal that was $25.00 very well spent.

I don't have room for a full scale charge dispenser, that will have to wait for a bigger loading bench.

The question is. Digital or Mechanical? I'm looking at the RCBS M500 or the RCBS Rangemaster 2000.

Thanks for the input...
Bleeding Heart Liberal with Second Amendment Benefits.

lurker wrote:people who started smoking pot in the early 90s crack me up. :roflmao: that's when i quit smoking pot. :crazy: maybe i shouldn't have, my cardiovascular system might be in better shape. :hmmm:
It's never too late to self medicate, I had to quit in 85 because of my job, been away from it for so long I just can't get back into it. But to keep it on topic Ohaus scales are great and I believe RCBS scales are still made by them.

drigeba wrote:Here's a question.

I'm thinking about upgrading my teeny digital scale, a Frankfort Arsenal that was $25.00 very well spent.

I don't have room for a full scale charge dispenser, that will have to wait for a bigger loading bench.

The question is. Digital or Mechanical? I'm looking at the RCBS M500 or the RCBS Rangemaster 2000.

Thanks for the input...
Why not get a Lee Safety Scale? it's certainly affordable, same price as the Frankford Arsenal, and I can say my Lee is more precise and accurate than my Frankford Arsenal. viewtopic.php?f=29&t=46476