Fly in Gunpowder

I thought my fellow reloaders might be amused by this.

I had just poured some HP-38 gunpowder into my powder measure in preparation for loading up some 357 Mag cartridges when I noticed some odd pieces of gunpowder sticking up inside the dispenser. On closer inspection, I found this was not gunpowder but actually a dead fly. So I picked it out with tweezers and took a picture of it with my macro lens.
DSC_0756_90pct.jpg
The lines at the bottom of the photo are the edge of a mm ruler. So the fly from wingtip to head is about 6mm.

Upon further inspection, I found what appeared to be either a body part of the fly or one of its eggs. Unfortunately, I could not grab that piece with my tweezers. I'm afraid it is going to one day be blasted to smithereens inside one of my 357 Magnum cartridges.

I don't normally leave my gunpowder bottles open. Even while I am dispensing powder onto the dish of my scale, I put the lid temporarily back on top of the bottle if for no other reason than to keep moisture from my breath from contaminating the powder. So, my only question is, how did that fly get inside my 1 lb bottle of HP-38?