Reloading:. The great stress reliever

I moved about 7 months ago. My garage was my happy place at the old house, all my hobbies were at my disposal and my reloading bench was always clear and waiting for me. We moved to a beautiful old house in a small town but it had one problem, no garage. It did have a shed where I was able to put the bench along with all my other garage treasures. And there it sat through the fall and winter. This week my area invoked it's business continuity plan. As the business continuity manager, this little piece of my job now consumed me for the past two weeks. The two weeks in which I was already self quarantined with my wife after returning from a vacation in Spain six days before the travel ban. Today I went to the shed, cleared the boxes and debris from my bench. I found my press, dies and various other bits and bobbles. I smiled and meticulously set up the press. I primed and belled 50 Starline 38 special cases. I almost cried. Less then an hour of time but focused on one single task really centerd me and made me feel peace.