Re: Show us your CZs

My 455 Varmint in 22LR. Not the best photo, but the only one I have for now. :)

And it's very cherry-picked bestyest-ever target. 5 shots of Eley yellow-box, shoulder-and bipod, 25 yards, misty moisty morning. Target is called "WTF" because I still don't know how I pulled it off. :)

"We have met the enemy and he is us." Pogo.

Re: Show us your CZs

Bucolic wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:29 pm Is it fun?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I suspect you are asking about my CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1. It is a lot of fun. In fact I turned out to be a favorite.

It is surprisingly accurate, all shots fall under the 3moa red dot. I actually shoot, standing, better with it than my AR (at 75 yards). I think there are two reasons for that, after some trigger work on the cz, the trigger is better. It is also enough lite'r that it is easier to hold on target. The 9mm recoil is also low enough that I stay on target after the shot

I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. Several others have shot it and everyone who has shot it has liked it. At this point I also have a 9mm bolt action on my shortlist. Before this I never considered 9mm for anything but pistols (yes, I know this is a pistol too. I cross state lines too much for me to be willing to do the paperwork and properly SBR it).
"Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matt. 25:40