Any machinists out there?

Wondering if someone would be willing to turn down a couple of Forster case trimmer pilots for me. Not sure exactly how much I want removed but I'd guess it to be about a thousandth on each pilot.
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

Re: Any machinists out there?

beaurrr wrote:Wondering if someone would be willing to turn down a couple of Forster case trimmer pilots for me. Not sure exactly how much I want removed but I'd guess it to be about a thousandth on each pilot.
I have a drill press and I have chucked a pilot in it and turned it down myself using a file.

eelj wrote:
beaurrr wrote:Wondering if someone would be willing to turn down a couple of Forster case trimmer pilots for me. Not sure exactly how much I want removed but I'd guess it to be about a thousandth on each pilot.
I have a drill press and I have chucked a pilot in it and turned it down myself using a file.
I don't have a drill press set up where I'm living.
Hell is where:
The British are the chefs
The Swiss are the lovers
The French are the mechanics
The Italians make everything run on time
And the Germans are the police

If you bring it down with you next time we shoot, I can ask my neighbor with the workshop next door if we can use it for your project.

You remember, that neighbor with that shop. :mrgreen:
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

beaurrr wrote:
eelj wrote:
I don't have a drill press set up where I'm living.
You could do like the old timers. Hose Clamp a drill to a board, screw the board to a stable base, and file away.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more