Has Timney always pushed God?

I bought a Timney trigger for my 788 , and this was in the package. I bought a Timney earlier this year for my 1903 Springfield and dont recall it being in there.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: Has Timney always pushed God?

I don't know if they have or not, but thanks for the post. I've been considering upgrading the trigger in my Tavor and was torn between the Timney and the Geissele. If I decide to take the plunge it looks like it will be the Geissle for me :D
When they kick in your front door how ya gonna come?
With your hands on your head or on the trigger of your gun?
-- The Clash

If its a good product at a price I can deal with, its their company and its not like they are refusing to sell to Heathens like myself. But just seems to be a trend among gun manufactures nowadays. Using Jesus as a marketing tool.

- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

We have a great hamburger chain that started in So Cal called In-n-Out Burgers, it is totally owned by the Snyder family, they don't franchise. Cups and wrappers have bible citations in very small lettering, I'd have to use a magnifying glass. I have no problem eating their burgers and fries, they are better than Five Guys - IMHO.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

HuckleberryFun wrote:I grew up in LA. You mean all that time I was making sophomoric in and out meat jokes I was in fact imbibing subliminal holiness? Yikes! :pope:
They were trying to save you even then. Glad to see you escaped their clutches. :smart:
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not their own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

highdesert wrote:I have no problem eating their burgers and fries, they are better than Five Guys - IMHO.
High praise, indeed. (I just discovered Five Guys a couple months ago. They're worthy competition for Burgerville USA.)
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.

SwampGrouch wrote:
highdesert wrote:I have no problem eating their burgers and fries, they are better than Five Guys - IMHO.
High praise, indeed. (I just discovered Five Guys a couple months ago. They're worthy competition for Burgerville USA.)
I've never tried Burgerville USA, I'll have to add that to the list for my next visit to the Northwest. Looks like In-n-Out has one location in the NW, Medford, OR. I believe Five Guys is an eastern chain, someone will correct me if I'm wrong. FG is good, but a little too greasy for me. In-n-Out is also known for their "Secret Menu" http://www.in-n-out.com/menu/not-so-secret-menu.aspx

highdesert wrote:We have a great hamburger chain that started in So Cal called In-n-Out Burgers, it is totally owned by the Snyder family, they don't franchise. Cups and wrappers have bible citations in very small lettering, I'd have to use a magnifying glass. I have no problem eating their burgers and fries, they are better than Five Guys - IMHO.
Didnt they just start opening in and outs in.places like New York,Chicago and I think I heard in South Korea or Tokyo too?

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

dpfeifer wrote:Got one of those in with the Mosin trigger i ordered earlier this year.

Also got a sticker... but it is religious message free so I put it on a gun case.
I put my stickers on my powder cabinet

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

dandad wrote:
highdesert wrote:We have a great hamburger chain that started in So Cal called In-n-Out Burgers, it is totally owned by the Snyder family, they don't franchise. Cups and wrappers have bible citations in very small lettering, I'd have to use a magnifying glass. I have no problem eating their burgers and fries, they are better than Five Guys - IMHO.
Didnt they just start opening in and outs in.places like New York,Chicago and I think I heard in South Korea or Tokyo too? Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
I don't see anything about expansion in any of the current news stories. They have always said that they want to maintain quality so no franchising. And no frozen food so they don't get beyond areas that can be serviced by their suppliers. Apparently there is a new chain from Asia called Caliburger which is an imitation of In-n-Out down to having a secret menu, they are expanding. In-n-Out did a pop-up in London last September (2016), everything sold out in an hour. http://time.com/money/4503959/in-n-out- ... on-pop-up/They also did a pop-up in Taiwan.

highdesert wrote:
SwampGrouch wrote:
I've never tried Burgerville USA, I'll have to add that to the list for my next visit to the Northwest. Looks like In-n-Out has one location in the NW, Medford, OR. I believe Five Guys is an eastern chain, someone will correct me if I'm wrong. FG is good, but a little too greasy for me. In-n-Out is also known for their "Secret Menu" http://www.in-n-out.com/menu/not-so-secret-menu.aspx
Five Guys started opening stores here in the PNW a year or so ago. Burgerville is HQed in Vancouver WA with most of its stores in Oregon. The northernmost outpost is Centralia WA. They're still good, but have slipped a little in the past few years.

Neither one includes salvation in their listed ingredients (to get back on topic). They do cause salivation, though, especially when it involves bacon.
"There never was a union of church and state which did not bring serious evils to religion."
The Right Reverend John England, first Roman Catholic Bishop of Charleston SC, 1825.

highdesert wrote:
dandad wrote:
Didnt they just start opening in and outs in.places like New York,Chicago and I think I heard in South Korea or Tokyo too? Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
I don't see anything about expansion in any of the current news stories. They have always said that they want to maintain quality so no franchising. And no frozen food so they don't get beyond areas that can be serviced by their suppliers. Apparently there is a new chain from Asia called Caliburger which is an imitation of In-n-Out down to having a secret menu, they are expanding. In-n-Out did a pop-up in London last September (2016), everything sold out in an hour. http://time.com/money/4503959/in-n-out- ... on-pop-up/They also did a pop-up in Taiwan.
I could be wrong. Wouldnt be the first, or last time. Lol. I just make shit up as i go. Sometimes it turns out to be right.

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Marlene wrote:A friend ate at In-n-out in Arizona. She said it was sadly nowhere close to tasting like what she expected in California. Dunno if that means anything about Jesus.
Well, JC did repeal the Kosher rule against bacon.

I dont care if its blessed by JC, Buddha,
Zues, the spaghetti monster or Kosher. Just dont tell me I have to do as you or Im bad, wrong, or you wont take my money..

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Marlene wrote:
SwampGrouch wrote:
Marlene wrote:A friend ate at In-n-out in Arizona. She said it was sadly nowhere close to tasting like what she expected in California. Dunno if that means anything about Jesus.
They don't have bacon on their burgers, so it ain't that.
No bacon cheeseburger on the menu? Harrumph! They aren't even qualified for consideration.

SwampGrouch wrote:
Marlene wrote:
SwampGrouch wrote:
They don't have bacon on their burgers, so it ain't that.
No bacon cheeseburger on the menu? Harrumph! They aren't even qualified for consideration.
Keeps your significant other from complaining about your cholesterol. Have to go to Mickey D's or another chain for some fried smoked pork belly. In-n-Out has a few locations in Texas, I wonder how the "no bacon" menu goes over there unless they have a super secret Texas menu.