Got my bipod. $19 amazon prime

While Amazon has cut back on may gun parts,like triggers, muzzle brakes, sears, springs etc... They still have many things, like bipods.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HXTHI ... UTF8&psc=1

I installed it on my. Remington 788 22-250 and it seems to be really stable. Its not going to survive being run over by a car, but it should be fine for what its made to do. I wanted a 9 - 13" , but for this price i could not pass ot up, and I really think 6 - 9" will work fine for my 6,2" frame.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
This is just my opinion, yours may vary and is no less valid.
- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

Re: Got my bipod. $19 amazon prime

Its a pic rail is that is what you mean. I can take pics and post later today

- Me -

"I will never claim to be an expert, and it has been my experience that self proclaimed experts are usually self proclaimed."
-Me-

I must proof read more

CDFingers wrote:Good, thanks. Mine's a bit wiggly, so if they're the same I'll snag one and paint it.

CDFingers

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Sorry. Forgot all about the pic. It will also mount on the sling pin, bit im not a fan of that type. It is solid though.

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Oh. Im going to replace the allen head bolt that clamps it to the rail with a thumb or wing head bolt so I can swap it between rifles and not worry about finding the allen wrench

- Me -

-Me-

I must proof read more

Thans for the pic. I'll look at the female part of my bipod to see if this is like it.

Also, the one I have has some adjustments. When I pic it, let's look at it
and see what can be done about the wiggle.

It's like shooting off a prone, fat elephant who's giggling.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack