Should I be worried?

I stopped by the LGS on Wednesday and did not find a single thing that I wanted to buy. I checked my temperature when I got home -- 98.3 F. Eyes are clear, no systems acting strange, appetite is good.

Maybe I have everything I need.

...Naw. Must be a phase I'm going through.

Re: Should I be worried?

I had the same experience last week. Walked around for a bit and was on my way out when...They (I can blame the sales person, right?) showed my an H&K Turmoil OTF knife. I had no idea I needed a out the front switch blade. But now that I have one, how could I not? :confused:
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

FlyGuy wrote:I had the same experience last week. Walked around for a bit and was on my way out when...They (I can blame the sales person, right?) showed my an H&K Turmoil OTF knife. I had no idea I needed a out the front switch blade. But now that I have one, how could I not? :confused:
Ooo. Can we get a picture of the knife? That might break my log jam.

Our local Gander Mt started its closing sale. Walked around for an hour, spent nothing. But their first mark down just brought them into compliance with competition. I'll try again next week.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
- Ronald Reagan

FlyGuy wrote:I had the same experience last week. Walked around for a bit and was on my way out when...They (I can blame the sales person, right?) showed my an H&K Turmoil OTF knife. I had no idea I needed a out the front switch blade. But now that I have one, how could I not? :confused:
I ordered a gravity knife like that from Austria. I have no idea why I did except I was in my cups and online.