Re: Possible end to .22 drought

Hasn't been a issue on Long Island since November. But a couple of gun store here should be charged with War time Profiteering for price gouging 15 to 20 buck for 100 rounds and for bulk stuff it was cheaper to buy 35 Remington. But now the shelves are lined a round here with 22lr I pretty much will not need to buy anymore 22lr till after the zombie apocalypse.
It is nice to see the ammo shelves full again.
It's time to elect leadership not re elect it.
Drain the swamp!

I saw the same thing yesterday. I'm on vacation in Myrtle Beach, after a hot and steamy round of sporting clays, I ran down to Outdoor World to nose around the realoading shelves. Apparently, they still think there is a powder shortage because thier prices SUCK! But I digress, I found .22 LR a plenty. 10 cents per round was average for the 50 and 100 boxes with the various odd 100+ elementary school milk carton assortments almost touching the five cents per round zone. Sadly, I deferred. I have too much rim fire inventory as it is but it's nice to see that the availability is back to normal

lurker wrote:
MaxWyatt wrote:my ammo can is full. :D
"can"? singular, as in only 1? slacker!
Ding! C'mon, Max, you've got to step it up! :roflmao:

* Edit: The other day I found yet another 2k of .22lr I had delivered when it was on sale. Shipping box not even opened. I think I have a problem... :whistle:
"I am not a number, I am a free man!" - Number Six

Bacchus wrote:
lurker wrote:
Ding! C'mon, Max, you've got to step it up!

* Edit: The other day I found yet another 2k of .22lr I had delivered when it was on sale. Shipping box not even opened. I think I have a problem... :whistle:
You have a problem? I have a small box of 450 .22 LR and I don't even own a firearm in that caliber. Never have... I don't even remember when or why I ordered it. I can only guess that it must have been one heck of a sale...
"In every generation there are those who want to rule well - but they mean to rule. They promise to be good masters - but they mean to be masters." — Daniel Webster

Bacchus wrote:
lurker wrote:
Ding! C'mon, Max, you've got to step it up! :roflmao:

I found seven rounds in the bottom of my range bag.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack