TheGunTube.com

Hello,

As many of you know, YouTube has pretty much abandoned its gun enthusiast members.

I got to looking around, and found TheGunTube.com .

TheGunTube.com was created specifically with us in mind. Anyone can make an account and post, or just view.

I don't see any trackers on the website. This should appeal to those of us who do not like advertising; YouTube is terrible for data mining.

My TheGunTube.com account is at https://theguntube.com/view_channel.php ... ith-Sights . I've begun uploading my Mosin-Nagant tech videos.

I should probably note that I have no financial stake in the place, and this is a public service announcement only. I feel that TheGunTube.com is a site worth of consideration; it's something that's been needed for a while now.

Regards,

Josh

Re: TheGunTube.com

TheGunTube.com will be closing down and will all traffic will be forwarded to GunStreamer.com I've sent out emails regarding this. They simply offer a better site for the gun community and in the future would make TheGunTube obsolete. We are passing the baton to them at this point and will help them with GunStreamer.com the best we can. Thank you for all of the support -Josh
RIP