Re: My new asalt rifle

senorgrand wrote:Let me know if it works on spiders and ants. My girls have a fear of bugs and I get called to exterminate all multi-legged pests. Maybe they could use this and could watch basketball uninterupted.
Unless you have fairly large spiders and ants, I bet this would work. I’ll test it and report back.

I have had one for about a year now. This thing is awesome! It takes out most everything you shoot at.
I have a friend who lives in a not so well maintained apartment complex and I take it with me. I shoot the roaches like a shooting gallery.
One time though I ricocheted and got an eyeball full of salt. Not fun.
The Bug-a-Beam is new. I might have to get me one.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.

FlyGuy wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 6:56 am I have had one for about a year now. This thing is awesome! It takes out most everything you shoot at.
I have a friend who lives in a not so well maintained apartment complex and I take it with me. I shoot the roaches like a shooting gallery.
One time though I ricocheted and got an eyeball full of salt. Not fun.
The Bug-a-Beam is new. I might have to get me one.
Reminds me of a few college apartments we rented. One landlord actually suggested a shotgun, the roaches were so thick. Glory days...

Ooooh. Laser-sight!
You can blind the flies first, then plug-em...
Are there actual windage/elevation adjustments for the laser or anything?
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi

Oh wow, it does! Just saw the video. Didn't figure it needed it due to the limited range of the salt.
"It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence. There is hope for a violent man to become non-violent. There is no such hope for the impotent." -Gandhi