Re: pandora jewelry unusual & constrained format pandora necklaces

teeth. human teeth.

i had four molars extracted as a teenager. orthodontic treatment. my father being the orthodontist, it didn't cost me a thing...
better yet, i had access to his handpiece...aka, the drill.

so i bored a hole in each tooth, and made a bracelet for my girlfriend. this was in 71.
in 2013 we encountered each other...40 plus years since i'd seen her.
she still has my teeth.

you want a charm that's enduring big fella? give em teeth! the human kind.
Subliterate Buffooery of the right...
Literate Ignorance of the left...
We Are So Screwed

Arael wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:41 am I am a big fan of all of this.
you know, arael, if you took an interest in the conversation you might actually find it interesting and might even want to contribute to the discussion. but then you wouldn't want to impair your dubious revenue source, would you? so no, that won't do. already tagged in the SUV/gravel truck thread. 5pAm
Last edited by lurker on Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
i'm retired. what's your excuse?

Arael wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:41 am I am looking now for a soufeel.com/personalized-jewelry/rings/promise-rings]promise ring for my girlfriend. So, I can not decide between moissanite or diamond... I understand that diamonds are very precious and really pure stones but I just can not understand why to pay three or even four times more for a ring with diamonds instead of a ring with moissanite stones. They look practically the same and just persons who work with them can distinguish the difference.
spam.JPG
i'm retired. what's your excuse?