How many US Presidential Administrations does your firearm accumulation cover?

I though it would be fun to see what range of US Presidents might be aligned with one or more of my handguns and the results kind surprised me. For example there is one glaring hole during the Obama administration. I have absolutely nothing that was made during those years.

So looking at the year of manufacture of your firearms how many US Presidential Administrations are represented?
By Presidents.jpg
To be vintage it must be older than me!
The next gun I buy will be the next to last gun I ever buy. PROMISE!
jim

Re: How many US Presidential Administrations does your firearm accumulation cover?

15 - all the way back to Wilson with 1918 built Colt 1903 and concluding with a Beretta Px4 purchased recently (Trumps mess) to replace a sold S&W 6906 from Clintons era.

A Jimmy Carter Dan Wesson 15-2VH .357 mag. from 1978 -
DanWesson2.5.jpg
A Warren G. Harding Colt 1903 built in 1923 -
ColtPH1923.jpg
Wish I could list them all...I love my "collection" even though it is not a collection. Just pistols I have acquired that stay here and own me.

VooDoo
Tyrants disarm the people they intend to oppress.

I am sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Re: How many US Presidential Administrations does your firearm accumulation cover?

I have a .22 that I believe is from the Coolidge years. The rest:

FDR
Stalin <--Not an American President obviously but it is a Soviet revolver so I figured he'd make the list.
Eisenhower
Nixon
Ford
LBJ
St Ronnie the Ray Gun
Bush Sr.
Clinton
GW Bush
Obama
Trump

I have several firearms that the best I can find is a range of years for that serial or they don't have a serial and it's only "these guns were made from X to Y" which is kind of disappointing. But I might be able to add the following presidents to the list above:

Cleveland
McKinley
Teddy
Taft
Wilson
Kennedy

I sold a 1922 (Harding) Tula m91 barreled receiver that I made into an m38. That one was from Lenin's tenure. Funny thing, though. It had two interesting flaws, which is why I cut it to m38 length. First, the bore was drilled off center. Hard to zero with the long barrel. Cut it. Still hard to zero. So, sold it. But the second funny thing was it had the five dot dice mark indicating it was one of those sent to Spain during their civil war, so we know they sent third class weapons there.

CDFingers
Crazy cat peekin' through a lace bandana
like a one-eyed Cheshire, like a diamond-eyed Jack

My oldest goes back to Grover Cleveland. It is a Smith & Wesson "lemon-squeezer" revolver in .38 S&W. The serial number dates it to the late 1890s. I used it a couple of times in cowboy speed-shooting matches. Once I figured out how HIGH it shoots, we did okay. (No wonder they called 'em "belly-guns.")

My second-oldest dates from the Harding administration -- a La Francaise Modele 1921 that my father brought back from the ETO. For those who are keeping score, it is a French military .22 rimfire single-shot training rifle that looks very much like the Model 1886 Lebel. It is no longer safe to shoot, but is a valued family memento.

My third-oldest dates from the first FDR Administration. It's my maternal grandmother's single-shot Crescent Arms 20 gauge that she used to keep varmints -- 4-legged and 2-legged -- out of her garden and away from the house.

Interesting OP. I haven't thought of a collection in those terms, and it would take a lot of digging to get a correct answer. Most of my firearms are long guns, if you include them, I could probably hit every president since Harrison, but there may be one or two missing. Perhaps after my nap, I will go see if I can sort my firearms database by year of production, just for kicks and giggles.