WI LGC!!!

Local groups of LGC members. Plan meetings, organize affiliate organizations, etc.

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

DR90
Helpful Contributor

WI LGC!!!

#1 Post by DR90 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Calling all Members of Wisconsin!

Are you currently a member in Wisconsin! Well, Congratulations! We are starting a chapter in your state and you can help get it off the ground. Along with the obvious perks of getting together for shooting and talking about one of the best hobbies out there. Imagine a world with brats and cheese free flowing……imagine beer after all the firearms are put and stored away safely…..imagine not feeling the need to put up with liberal jokes just to go shooting!

Well we need 5 people to meet up to elect officers and officially vote in bylaws! Wisconsin I know can make a pretty far drive sometimes but after officially forming we can decided how many in person meetings or online for that matter. Meet ups, outreach events, education sessions everything to make the next day better then the last. I know technology is a great tool and will be able to use to our advantage for sure I have already taken the beginning steps (including a Facebook group) and have quite a few people interested as non members looking to join so you will not be alone for sure. So have a good one and I look forward to hearing from everyone I can moving forward. Right now April 2nd seems to be the most reasonable but a backup date of April 8th is also an option. Please let me know the best for the general populace.

Derek aka DR90

[email protected]

https://www.theliberalgunclub.com

Marlene
Loquacious

Re: WI LGC!!!

#2 Post by Marlene » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:28 pm

ok, i read your intro post and realized you'd been active on FB a while. For just a second, I saw someone saying they were starting a chapter as their second post, and was ready to send a lively "What the fuck are you people doing?" email to club officers.

:welcome: good luck getting your cheesehead chapter together

Inquisitor
Site Admin

#3 Post by Inquisitor » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:25 pm

Yeah. Someone may have done this in the wrong order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

polymath
Helpful Contributor

#4 Post by polymath » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:08 pm

I'm in southwest WI. We've got a great range nearby: http://www.holmenrodandgunclub.com/ (among other options)

MaxwellG
Chatty

#5 Post by MaxwellG » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:43 pm

We're working on it Marlene, had a first meeting today, 5 voting members, elected officers.

The Liberal Gun Club Wisconsin Chapter is a reality! Thanks to Derek and thanks to the Liberal Gun Club for having a nice place for folks like us.

Hope I'm not "Jumping the gun" a formal announcement will follow on the FB site and here.
Libertas Gravitas Civitas
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag". It's clear that Fascism has come to America, and it's not making us great.

Marlene
Loquacious

#6 Post by Marlene » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:13 pm

:) nice

shinzen
Site Admin

#7 Post by shinzen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Sweet. Momentum is good.