Re: graffitti

If you like graffiti, check out the documentary "Style Wars" if you ever get the chance. A early 80's work that there's a 20th anniversary DVD of, with
extra material included, following up on what has become of some of the artists in the original. Set all in NYC, it also shows the early hip-hop and brake dance scene of that time.
Unfortunately some of the artists and one of the film markers have already passed on.

Its a "Geno pick"; obscure reference to Seinfeld. ;)
"it's a goddamn impossible way of life"
"And so it goes"

That sort of stuff doesn't work with everyone. I do remember being told that the Peace Symbol was Satanic: A broken cross turned upside down. And the Peace Symbol was actually "flashing the Devil's Horns".

I wonder if that is a Vietnam-era/Phyllis Schlafly generation thing or if it still persists?
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt

My local food co-op has a large chalkboard in their restaurant. People are welcome to graffiti it. I always write "TheLiberalGunClub.com." It usually gets erased within an hour or so.
All religions united with government are more or less inimical to liberty. All, separated from government, are compatible with liberty.-Henry Clay
Both oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms.—Aristotle

Hiker wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:01 pm My local food co-op has a large chalkboard in their restaurant. People are welcome to graffiti it. I always write "TheLiberalGunClub.com." It usually gets erased within an hour or so.
Ya gotta try! Good for you!
It is an unfortunate human failing that a full pocketbook often groans more loudly than an empty stomach.

- Franklin D. Roosevelt