just out of curiosity i googled "how much does it cost

Moderators: admin, Inquisitor, ForumModerator, WebsiteContent

lurker
Verified Member
Verified Member

just out of curiosity i googled "how much does it cost

Post by lurker »

to rent a room at trump tower", and got answers varying from 14 to 58 THOUSAND dollars. for a weekend. so then i asked google "who would be stupid enough to rent a room at trump tower" but google didn't seem to want to answer that.

personally, i think the building should become a prison for fat cats. gut the interior, leave the windows above the 10th floor open so the inmates can jump anytime they get the notion. yes, i am evil. :evil:

YankeeTarheel
Verified Member
Verified Member

Re: just out of curiosity i googled "how much does it cost

Post by YankeeTarheel »

New York's TT is heavily populated with apartments owned by...Russian and Saudi oligarchs...I'm shocked! Shocked!
""If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." -- LBJ

senorgrand
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by senorgrand »

Huh...I'd rather stay at a best western and drop $50k from a helicopter...

Grand Poobah and Bass Player for the Conspiracy of Weenies.

lurker
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by lurker »

i'm sure these people have no interest in actually doing anything with their lives and money. except exercise power. that's all they want. that, and to be seen doing it. some sort of personality defect.

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

MBS used a Ritz to imprison and extort his fellow Saudi families, right?

I think lurker is on to something here. Gilded prison with monitored, limited internet.
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

lurker
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by lurker »

no internet. no phones, tv, radio, newspapers, nothing. let them think about what they did 24/7. the windows are open, no bedsheets required.

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

We are not cruel. They should be treated with the same respect as they treat Mississippi prisoners or immigrants in detention centers. They say it's like summer camp, right?
The border between civilization and savagery is porous and patrolled by opportunists. Resist fascism. Vote like your democracy depends on it.

K9s
Verified Member
Verified Member

Post by K9s »

WaPo: $650 a night at Mar-a-Lago, $17,000 a month at Bedminster: What Trump's company charged taxpayers for Secret Service lodging

The charges, compiled here for the first time, show that President Trump has an unprecedented — and largely hidden — business relationship with his own government.
Trump’s company says it charges the Secret Service only minimal fees for use of his properties. But Secret Service records do not show that.

At Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club, the Secret Service was charged the $650 rate dozens of times in 2017, and $396.15, dozens more times in 2018. And at the Trump National Golf Club Bedminster, the Secret Service was charged $17,000 a month to use a three-bedroom cottage on the property, an unusually high rent for homes in that area.