FLASHLIGHTS SUPER THREAD

Show off some photos, ask questions, talk about reviews.

Or just lurk and browse.

Enjoy!

Dark Sucks Alpha and Beta. Along with a couple of pens.

In this photo we have:
Download Pocket Rocket, a bunch of Four Sevens Quarks and other lights, two ridiculous Ovist Specials (dual 26650 lights putting out ~4500 lumens), and some empty bottles of boose.

The Pocket Rocket is a single 18650 that will melt if you leave it on high too long. The Four Sevens are my favorite non-ridiculous flashlights. The Ovist specials are great but temperamental.

The Dark Sucks are fantastic but expensive.

Re: FLASHLIGHTS SUPER THREAD

Zebralight SC64 with 18650 battery for scale. This is the light that stays on me anytime I'm vertical and not submerged in water (although it is IPX8 rated - 30 minutes at ~6.5ft), and sleeps next to me on the nightstand every night. It's a tiny beast and worth every penny. Much like guns, flashlights tend to follow the buy-once-cry-once rule.

Last edited by kronkmusic on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: FLASHLIGHTS SUPER THREAD

Zebralight headlamp. I forget the model# but it's essentially a right-angle SC64 with a good headband. This one gets used all the time for tending the garden at night, any yard/house work where I need hands-free light, all kinds of stuff really. A good headlamp is one of those things you never really how much you always needed until you have one and find yourself using it constantly.

Last edited by kronkmusic on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.