Oh my God! It's full of stars!

Howdy.

Up until a little while ago, I had no idea such a thing as this existed. I'm excited to find this place. I live in a rural location in South West Washington, hunt, grow my own food, enjoy shooting, and am deeply uncomfortable with the fact that owning guns has become intertwined with a Neo-con political agenda.

I really enjoy shooting. I am particularly fond of the 10mm Auto cartridge and lever action rifles. I'm also a traditional bow hunter.

I was glad to find this place. I'm looking forward to participating in the discussion, and making some new friends.

Regards,

David

Re: Oh my God! It's full of stars!

Howdy form Houston!
And Welcome Aboard! :welcome:

I have only recently found the 10 mm, I really enjoy shooting this round. I like when people call it the ".40 magnum".
I have been on the hunt for other firearms that will take the caliber. Right now I have a Tanfoglio Witness Elite. Which I love, but looking for more
Ruger released a 10 mm of their SR1911 two months after I bought one chambered in .45 acp. No regrets, just arggg.
I have also found that Kriss Vector has options, but I am not ready to take that leap.
Never confuse knowledge with intelligence.